Approach Pack Dog Back Pack
A great everyday pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. The Approach Pack is ideal for day hikes or overnight adventures. The padded assistance handle and top-loading stash pockets are appreciated by humans, and lightweight construction and strategic padding keep canine sidekicks comfortable over the miles.
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- The Web Master™ Harness frame provides load stability and weight distribution
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets, coated zippers, and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment provides a secure leash attachment point
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Secure Fasteners and hand wash with mild detergent. Hang dry.
How to Fit & Use Video
How to Determine Size